Focusrite Liquid Mix DSP hanterar 32 klassiska EQs och 32 vintage-kompressorpluggar simultant och oberoende vid mix - omöjligt för din dator att ensamt hantera. 40 kompressorer/20 EQs ingår, mer via download från Focusrites web.Bygg en unik 7-bands hybrid EQ från olika EQ:s till de 32 kanalerna. Visas som separat VST/AU/RTAS och fungerar med ledande program inkl. Pro Tools. Ett enormt jobb görs med samma impulssvarsteknik som Liquid Channel för att sampla original EQ:s/Kompressorer med serier av audiopulser. Processeringen sker med Liquid Mix DSP, m.a.o. din dators CPU blir maximalt avlastad. DSP är inbyggd i remoten och ansluts via Firewire. Med remoten (eller med musen) rattar du som om vintage-apparaterna var fysiskt framför dig. Kompatibel med alla professionella sequenserprogram.
Expansionskort för dubblering av kanalantalet vid högre samlingsfrekvenser. 2.295:- (16 av varje vid 96kHz, 8 av varje vid 192kHz, kortet dubblerar antalet)
Get 32 channels of Focusrite sound without taxing your computer!
Each of Liquid Mix's 32 channels provides Focusrite-quality EQ and compressor emulations selected from a huge pool of high-quality vintage and modern day classics. 20 EQs and 40 Compressors are available straight out of the box, with an expanding library online. Furthermore, a totally unique hybrid 7-band super EQ' can be built out of separate classic EQ sections in every one of the 32 channels. Each channel appears as a separate VST/AU/RTAS effect within the sequencer and will work within all major applications, including Pro Tools.
Liquid Mix uses the same patented Dynamic Convolution process as Focusrite's Liquid Channel. Unlike standard convolution techniques, Dynamic Convolution utilizes vast processing power to sample the effect of a classic processor on a series of audio pulses, at many different gain settings and all frequencies. In Liquid Mix, all this processing is done using onboard DSP, so the processing has almost no effect on your computer's own CPU.
Every Liquid Mix channel uses dynamic convolution to provide 20 EQs and 40 compressors, with a free expanding library online.
Onboard DSP 32 Channels of Liquid Mix Compression and 32 EQs run off Liquid Mix's own DSP many more than are possible with CPU alone.
Software and Hardware control EQ and Compression can be applied via a hands-on control surface, or within your DAW application via a simple GUI.
Hybrid Super EQ creation Unique 7-band super EQs can be created, constructed from separate classic EQ sections of your choosing
Desktop Metering Large format LED bar-graphs mean ergonomic display of levels and processor impact.
Optional Expansion Card An optional DSP expansion card is available to increase the maximum channel count at higher sample rates.
Liquid Mix operates as VST, AU, or as a RTAS-wrapped VST within compatible hosts. Cubase 4 on Intel Macs does not support VST 2.3 plugins. If you want to use Liquid Mix with Cubase 4 on an Intel Mac, you must install the Liquid Mix 2.4 VST plugins available separately on the Liquid Mix downloads page.
LIQUID MIX VERSION 2 AVAILABLE NOW! Brand-new version 2.0 software for your Liquid Mix is available as a free download from the Focusrite website. The software provides some extremely useful improvements and several solutions to popular requests from Liquid Mix users, including enhanced interaction between software and hardware, as well as expanded latency options.
Focusrite Liquid Mix Features:
- Use any compressor or EQ in history
- Dynamic convolution on each channel
- 20 EQs
- 40 compressors
- Free library online for more processing
- Onboard DSP handles processing
- Run 32 channels of compression and EQs simultaneously
- Software and hardware control of EQ and compression
- Customizable 7-band EQ section
- Large format LED bar-graphs
- Optional DSP expansion card to increase maximum channel count and sample rate
Focusrite Liquid Mix Specifications:
- Windows PC Requirements
- VST/RTAS compatible host
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 (Home, Professional, or Media Centre Edition) or Windows Vista (32bit only)—OS Version subject change
- Min version of ProTools required - 7.0 if planning to use the included FXpansion (earlier versions will require the full Fxpansion VST wrapper)
- Windows XP compatible PC (Pentium 4 2GHz or higher recommended)
- 400MB/s IEEE1394/FireWire port (OHCI compliant recommended)
- DVD drive required for Installation
- CPU/Clock: 1.4 GHz Intel or compatible; 2.0 GHz Pentium¸ 4 or Xeon recommended
- Memory (RAM): 256MB or more; 512MB or higher recommended
Apple Mac Requirements
- AU, VST, RTAS compatible host
- Mac OS X Panther (10.3.9 or later) - OS Version subject change
- Min version of Logic required - Logic 7.1, but 7.2 highly recommended
- Min version of ProTools required - 7.0 if planning to use the included FXpansion (earlier versions will require the full Fxpansion VST wrapper.)
- Computer: Apple Mac Power PC G4, G5 or Intel Mac (any)
- CPU/Clock: G4/800 MHz (minimum); G4/1.5GHZ or higher recommended
- Memory (RAM): 256MB or more; 512MB or higher recommended
- Firewire chipsets from TI (Texas Instruments), VIA, and NEC are recommended
- It is highly recommended that Liquid Mix be run on its own Firewire bus/card
- In order to use Liquid Mix with a 4-pin IEEE1394 port you will need a 4-pin to 6-pin cable (not included) and must use the PSU (included)
- AMD processors
- AMD processors have unique compatibility requirements. Focusrite has determined it is definitely possible to run Liquid Mix on AMD processor-based PC computers. However some problems have been documented with AMD Dual Core 64-bit machines involving conflicts between a number of connected devices. For example, if you try to run a FireWire sound card and Liquid Mix on the same bus, you may experience CPU spiking, crashes, or poor performance of the FireWire devices themselves. Tests have revealed these problems can be avoided by running Liquid Mix on a separate PCI FireWire card. That is, it should have its own PCI or PCIe card which isn't shared by any other FireWire devices.
- Latency: Due to the round trip transmission which is required on the firewire bus, a delay equal to 2 x the audio buffer size + 8 samples is incurred. This sample delay results in different amounts of time delay depending upon sampling frequency. With a DAW buffer size of 1024 samples (ie, Liquid Mix latency of 2056 samples), the Liquid Mix latency is as follows:
- 47 ms @ 44.1kHz
- 43 ms @ 48kHz
- 23 ms @ 88.2kHz
- 21 ms @ 96kHz
- 11 ms @ 192kHz
- With a DAW buffer size of 256 samples (ie, Liquid Mix latency of 520 samples), the Liquid Mix latency is as follows:
- 12 ms @ 44.1kHz
- 11 ms @ 48kHz
- 6 ms @ 88.2kHz
- 5 ms @ 96kHz
- 3 ms @ 192kHz
Optional Expansion Card details
- The card is suitable for those people interested in operating at sample rates of 88.2 or higher. The channel count increases as follows:
- 44.1kHz/48kHz: 32 channels mono, (16 stereo) unexpanded. No change with expansion card
- 88.2/96kHz: 8 channels mono, (4 stereo) unexpanded. Expansion card provides 16 mono/8 stereo
- 176.4/192kHz: 2 channels mono, (1 stereo) unexpanded. Expansion card provides 8 mono/4 stereo